Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Freebie

I instantly knew the direction I would take when I saw this months colors for the DSO Color Challenge hosted by Jen C Designs. The soft "country" red and green made me think of my Texas related Christmas ornaments... so "A Texas Christmas" it was! That Texas Hold 'Em Santa is one of my very favorite ornaments. Of course the kit isn't just for Texans! There are lots of goodies in there for everyone, so I hope everyone enjoys the kit. I'd love to see your layouts!


Elements
Papers

Merry Christmas, Y'all!!!

16 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you for these great Christmas items...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the awesome kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea this texas xmas ;-) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the lovely kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just seen you Template CC at DSO and I love the striped balls at the top. Where have you found these??

    Thank you so much for the lovely freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing.LOVE it!

    Merry CHRISTmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much!
    Happy new year for you and all people you love!
    XXX Sim.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANK-YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TALENTS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much.I Love this kit,I live in Texas,so this is great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome kit, my blog guru made my blog background using this kit...love, love, love it! Thanks a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete