Monday, June 21, 2010

A Roll in the Grass

Since DSO is down for their make-over, I get to share my June 2010 Font Challenge layout here. This month's challenge was hosted by Nikki aka Just Passin' Thru and the posting bonus is gorgeous... so be sure and check it out.

I love the pictures I used for this challenge because of the sheer joy on Ms. J's face as she is rolling through the grass. I loved this layout so much I even turned it into a desktop wallpaper! It makes me smile every time I see it and it reminds me there is joy in the simplest of things if we just look for it.

When was the last time you went for a roll in the grass?



Kit: Magical Rain Forest by Chaos Lounge
Font: Porcelain

2 comments:

  1. Sky, what a gorgeous page!! Great photos and fabulous colours. Love the gradient/fill applied to the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a happy and fabulous page to share. Love your color choices along with the gradient styles that so complement your beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete