Thursday, February 4, 2010

Two Hearts ~ One Love Freebie Update

Wellllll... I wish I could tell you I figured out the mystery of why some people could open the jpg paper files & some couldn't. But I can't. And I'm now bald because of it! *lol*

My main problem was I couldn't even recreate the issue so I didn't know if it was in the download or the files themselves or what. I finally thought to try to download the papers on my old laptop. Success... or failure... whichever way you look at it. I had no problems downloading the files, but nothing on that computer would open the jpgs. Nothing. They were all "unsupported". I have no clue why. I wish I did. I sent myself some of the papers from the new kit I'm working on and I could open them just fine. I've never had this happen with my papers before. I don't know what I did to those papers. :-/

Now I'm worried I'm going to do it again, since I don't know what I did in the 1st place. *lol*

I tried dropping the papers into a new document and resaving them. For some reason it worked... at least on my old laptop. *lol* So for anyone having problems with the original paper files, here is the new and hopefully improved version. Let me know if these work for you.

Sorry for the trouble. :-/


Elements
Papers

Plus an extra bonus! Chrissy of Chrissy Designs has done a lovely tutorial using this kit! My first tutorial... I'm so excited. :-P I feel special.

Thank you so much Chrissy for letting me know. It made my day!


Chrissy Designs Tutorial

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this wonderful scrapkit, I find him super! !
    I've written it a lesson, the link is below.

    Big Hugs From Belgium Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [05 Feb 03:37pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable kit!! Thank you so much for share!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It worked. Thanks so much for all your effort. The papers are beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the most beautiful kit! Thank you for sharing you are obviously very talented. This is prettier that some I've paid money for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this gorgeous kit. May I plese make one comment though, you TOU is a .docx file format, which although I have downloaded what Microsoft recommend I cannot open. Is is possible to provide your TOU in a txt file or even a Jpeg if you want it pretty. I do not want to break your rules, as I am very grateful to you wonderful designers who share your talent so freely, but it does help to know what the rules are ;-)
    Cheers and tahnks again for the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry you had problems with the document. I looked into it and found out that the new "Word" on my new computer was defaulting to save in this new docx format. Apparently it is the new thing. I can't believe the old word doesn't open them though. It doesn't make sense.

    But then... when did Microsoft do anything that made sense?

    My new kits will have the TOU saved in the old word format. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much! These were my wedding colors! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your work is simply georgeous! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just love what you have made and then gone and shared with us. you are very generous and we certainly all appreciate what you have done. thanks so much. sueceduna

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit! You have great talent! :)

    ReplyDelete